You may test through a healthcare practitioner, directly through previmedica.com, or one of our program advisors at PreviMedica. A blood draw provided by a medical professional is required. We can assist you with arranging a convenient option for you. You may also take part in our additional support programs.
Articles in this section
- How much does the Alcat test cost?
- Do I need to test through a healthcare practitioner, or may I test on my own?
- Are these tests covered by health insurance?
- What are the medication restrictions for the Alcat Test?
- Can I have the test done while I am pregnant?
- What if the baby is breastfed or formula fed?
- Regarding testing children, must a child be a certain age to take the Alcat Test?
- Is there any special handling for the sample?
- Are there limitations regarding the days the blood specimen can be drawn and sent to the lab?
- Is fasting required before taking the Alcat Test?