Pricing depends on the test panel you would like to order. It may also vary depending on whether you test through your practitioner or if you opt to test directly through the lab. If you are testing through your practitioner, it would be best to contact him/her to establish the price as we do not have access to those price lists. If you wish to test directly through the lab, please call 855-773-8463 Ext. 805 or you can order the tests online by going here: Guthealth.com.
Articles in this section
- How much does the Alcat test cost?
- Do I need to test through a healthcare practitioner, or may I test on my own?
- Are these tests covered by health insurance?
- What are the medication restrictions for the Alcat Test?
- Can I have the test done while I am pregnant?
- What if the baby is breastfed or formula fed?
- Regarding testing children, must a child be a certain age to take the Alcat Test?
- Is there any special handling for the sample?
- Are there limitations regarding the days the blood specimen can be drawn and sent to the lab?
- Is fasting required before taking the Alcat Test?