After following proper packing instructions ship your specimen to the laboratory the same day in order to ensure delivery within 48 hours.
Articles in this section
- What information needs to go on each test tube?
- Where do I find specimen collection instructions?
- How do I know how many tubes to draw?
- Do I need to fill each tube to capacity?
- How soon after drawing blood do I need to ship the test kit?
- May I use a drop box for return shipment of blood collection kits in a drop box?
- What are the medication restrictions for the Alcat Test?
- Is there any special handling for the blood sample?
- Do I need to fast before this test?